Monday, June 27, 2011

99.7 Soul Rola Radio Chapter One


Another one in the books with help from the homeboy MISTER JOKER 760. A big thanx goes out to the homie for coming thru with the link work once again! And of course one more big thank U directed at all of the familia that put their 2 cents in on this one....
including:

[COCHITO-TJ664]
[GONZO FROM L.A.]
[GARFIELD]
[TORRESEDDIE75]
[LIL' D]
[IMPERIAL SOUL]
[VALLERO]
[MELLO]
[MZO]
[GARY JOHNS]
[MISTER JOKER 760]

Make sure to holler back in the comment section and let me know what you think about this comp. There are a few really rare ones on this, so I hope everybody really enjoys this!

Also big thanx to GARY JOHNS for alerting to me on the correction for track 6....it was listed incorrectly previously as Theron & Darrell.

G MAN

1. Don't Act Surprised...Charisma [G MAN]
2. Please Baby Please...Cannibal & The Headhunters [ANONYMOUS]
3. Someone To Hold...The Soul Meditations [COCHITO-TJ664]
4. Let's Start All Over Again...Roddie Joy [GONZO FROM L.A.]
5. I Bet He Don't Love You (Like I Love You)...The Intruders [GARFIELD]
6. What You See In Me...Phase VI [COCHITO-TJ664]
7. It Hurts Me To My Heart - Bobby Marchan [TORRESEDDIE75]
8. If I...Leroy Taylor [LIL' D]
9. There's A Look About You...The Enchanters [G MAN]
10. Sinner Man...Religious Souls [IMPERIAL SOUL]
11. Got To Find My Baby...Ferris Fitzgerald [COCHITO-TJ664]
12. It's You That I Need...Enchantment [VALLERO]
13. Baby Make Me Feel So Good...The Five Stairsteps [ANONYMOUS]
14. How's Your New Love Treating You...The Debonaires [MELLO]
15. Putting It Down (To The Way I Feel About You Girl)...The Realistics [ANONYMOUS]
16. I Want You Back...Don Julian & The Larks [MZO]
17. Come Home...The Intruders [GARY JOHNS]
18. Hey Girl...Masterplan [MISTER JOKER 760]

*
Post by GMAN
Link by MISTER JOKER 760
Tracks courtesy of COCHITO-TJ664, GONZO FROM L.A., GARFIELD, TORRESEDDIE75, LIL' D, IMPERIAL SOUL, VALLERO, MELLO, MZO, GARY JOHNS & MISTER JOKER 760
Cover by G MAN
*

~
~

21 comments:

  1. Rocky Padilla - As I Sit Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its you that I need...Enchantment...Te estas dejando cai homie, Gracias VALLERO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sugar Style - Let Me Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. "If I"....Leroy Taylor

    Nice tune to be sure.

    li'l D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobby Marchan "hurts me to my heart"

    ReplyDelete
  6. putting it down to the way I feel about you girl - The Realistics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lola & The Saints - I'm On The Outside Looking In

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Realistics - Putting it down to the way I feel about you girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cannibal & The Headhunters - Please Baby Please

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tierra - Old Songs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bet he dont love you by the intruders...big shot tune!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Might I suggest "(Moonglow You Know)" by the Videos

    Thanks.

    Li'l D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Roddie Joy - Let's Start All Over Again

    -Gonzo in LA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Roddie Joy - Let's Start All Over Again

    -Gonzao In L.A.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bertha Ordapeza & Ruben Hernandez - The Bells

    ReplyDelete
  16. the roc-kays band "a love as true as mine"

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Swinging Bridgettes - Please Come Back To Me

    Gonzo from L.A.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Swinging Bridgettes - Please Come Back To Me

    Gonzo in L.A.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another great choice of tracks everyone! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Man! Talk about missing this comp completely... I just downloaded and am listening to the sweet, soulful rolitas. Thanx to GMAM and MISTER JOKER 760 for psoting this masterpiece. Thanx also goin out to all who compiles the track list.

    ReplyDelete