Monday, April 30, 2012

Scavenjah's Souldies Vol. 2 Here I Go Again


Per request from the homie BROWNBOY I bring you volume one of Scavenjah's Souldies. I've got a few more where these came from so if you're diggin' it holler back and leave a comment. 

Big thanx goes to my Up North Homie Scavenjah for giving me the ok to share this volume with the familia.

And another big thanx 2 our Chicago Princess DUSTYROSE for hooking up the link! 

G MAN

01. Smokey Robinson And The Miracles - Here I Go Again
02. Ben Aiken - One And One Is Five
03. Clydie King - Missin' My Baby
04. Independents - It's All Over
05. Finishing Touch - Sunshine & Promises
06. Donnie Elbert - Everything To Me
07. Eddie James - Reap What You Sow
08. Lenny Welch - The Right To Cry
09. Four Tops - Still Water
10. Imaginations - Love Jones
11. Delfonics - Can You Remember
12. Bobby Gregory & The Cardinals - Precious One
13. Whispers - What Will I Do
14. Thomas Bailey - I Wish I Was Back (In Your Arms Again)
15. The Yeomans - I'm The Guy
16. Timothy Wilson - Baby Baby Please
17. The Mynah Birds - Go On And Cry (Rick James & Neil Young)
18. The Coupe De Villes - When Times Are Bad
19. Step By Step - She's Gone
20. Bobby Womack - If You Think You're Lonely Now
21. Skip Mahoney & The Casuals - We Share Love
22. Patterson Twins - Back In Love Again
23. Lovelites - This Love Is Real
24. Lost Souls - It Won't Work Out Baby
25. Johnny Adams - I Wish It Would Rain

*
Post by G MAN
Link courtesy of DUSTYROSE
Tracks courtesy of SCAVENJAH
Album cover by SCAVENJAH
*

~
~

2 comments:

  1. Sweeet drop G-MAN, Schavenjah,Rosalie!! MUCHOS GRACIAS 4 puttin this goodie into my collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guy's for the awesome comp can not wait to hear it man my dad had car like that one bring back the good old time. thank you.

    ReplyDelete