Wednesday, March 16, 2011

San Fernando Old Timer Rolas Part One



[ATTENTION NEW LINK  12/25/11]

By request I bring you some of the great work by JR......THE SAN FERNANDO SOUL KING. This is a one of a kind album! You won't find anything like this in your local record store!

A big shout out to DustyRose for providing a new link so I could get this baby up on the net.

01. HOLY ONE - FREDDY FENDER
02. MOMMY'S GONE - DONNIE ELBERT
03. HERE COMES THE NIGHT - JIMMY NORMAN
04. Tic Toc - Marvin & johnny
05. SEA CRUISE - FRANKIE FORD
06. SUGAR DOLL - JESSE BELVIN
07. Let The Good Times Roll - Shirley & Lee
08. Love Is Strange - Mickey & Sylvia
09. Dedicated To The Songs I Love - 3 friends
10. That Doot It Good - James Brown
11. HONEY - MARVIN & JOHNNY
12. Slow twistin - Chubby Checker
13. Let Me Dream - The Shaptones
14. BETTY & DUPREE - Cookie & THE Cupcakes
15. I Got Loaded - THE CADETS
16. Jim Dandy - Lavern Baker
17. This Is My Story - Pic & Bill
18. Come Home Soon - The Intruders
19. I Love You - TONY ALLEN & THE CHAMPS
20. GREETINGS - GEORGE RAY & THE ROCKIN' RAVIN
21. COME HOME - THE VESTELLES
22. YOUR LOVE - FRANK NUñEZ
23. DON'T BELIEVE HIM DONNA - THE JIVE 5
24. ALWAYS & ALWAYS - DON JULIAN
25. GUIDED MISSILES - CUFF LINKS
26. DON'T TAKE YOUR LOVE FROM ME - CALVANES
27. TURN OUT THE LIGHTS - DON & LEE
28. DANCE WITH ME HENRY - GEORGIA GIBBS

*
Tracks courtesy of JR
Link courtesy of DUSTYROSE
Post by G MAN
Cover by G MAN
*


5 comments:

  1. Uh Oh! Link takes me to D/L "Jus Be A Man - Vol.4" Sorry man! Will watch for correct link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaaaaaaa!!!! Just notice this link to here. Just getting started with this comp. I'm sure this are all Top Notch Sweet Jams. Thank you all for sharing this beautiful music. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn...I don't know how this got passed me...but I'm glad you posted this bad boy up...the SAN FERRO always comes with firme rolas...good looking out G-MONEY

    SOLOE

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT MUZIK !! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO PUTS IN WORK ON THESE ALBUMS!!! can u fix the link once more on this special album so i dont miss out?? SF old timer rolas..

    ReplyDelete