Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Chillin' Souldies


More fabulous smooth soul rola music from that Cali-Famous soul collector P-STYLZE........comin' straight outta Sac-Town.

01 - Helene Smith - A Woman Will Do Wrong
02 - Marshall & The Chi-Lites - Pretty Girl03 - Elevation - Love Won't Pay The Bills
04 - Danny Bell - You're Wrong About Me
05 - Fontella Bass - I'm Leaving The Choice To You
06 - Gloria Walker And The Chevelles - Please Don't Desert Me Baby
07 - Jacqueline Jones - You Make My Life A Sunny Day
08 - Jay W King - I'm So Afraid
09 - Gifts - Hall of Fame Part 2
10 - The Final Seconds - Lost On A Highway
11 - Billy Butler & The Enchanters - I'm Just A Man
12 - Mike Williams - Lonely Soldier
13 - Roddie Joy - Come Back Baby
14 - The Admirations - All For You
15 - The Aesop Fables - Hiding My Love
16 - Monique - Truth
17 - JoJo & The Outkast - Why Baby
18 - The Players - Why Did I Lie
19 - The Vegas - I Need Your Love
20 - The Glass House - Look What We've Done To Love
21 - Maybe - The0JLackson Sisters

*
Post by G MAN
Link by P-STYLZE
Tracks courtesy of P-STYLZE
Cover by P-STYLZE
*

~
~

3 comments:

  1. thank you g-man for the drop you posted up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT AND FIRME SONGS CARNAL.....THANKS FOR SHARING....

    ReplyDelete